1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Premium I have bought premium

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Touchtoomuch, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Touchtoomuch

Touchtoomuch Catapult Fodder

so i have bought premium code whit mobile cellphone i had recive the sms whit a 4 number code i had put it and a window appear and say me "congratulation u have bought the premium" ok now i have to wait 5 day? becouse i can't find the premium code =(
    2 days are gone and all morning i check my email but nothing...is normal? i must be patient? i have lost my money? just tell me something
    ty all :D

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

The premium code should have appeared on your screen. But it seems you missed it. Please send the phonenumber you're using and the transaction ID to support@thd.vg and they will help you out. :)

3. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Welcome to the Premium Community.

Hope you'll get this sorted out soon.

4. Chaos-Knight

Chaos-Knight Bison Rider

Best time to buy, 1.0 out soon :):thumbs_up:

5. Touchtoomuch

Touchtoomuch Catapult Fodder

@Downburst damn u really think i have missed it? =( ok now i try to send a e-mail but what is the "transaction id"?
    @Lieber thank you :D this game is owesome and 9€ is nothing compared at the funny that this game give me :D
    </br>--- merged: Jan 6, 2013 11:19 AM ---</br>
    OMG support send me my code!!! i'm so exited!!!! thank you all guyes and thank you Downburst!!! :D moderator can close this post :D
    cya in game =) =)

Downburst likes this.