1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I just bought the game but I made a typo for the email in paypal

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Dancing, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dancing

Dancing Catapult Fodder

So when I finished my transaction I must have not noticed I mis-typed my email
    it should be justinleemorales [at] gmail.com

not what's below:

We'll send a confirmation email to justinleemporales [at]* gmail.com. This transaction will appear on your statement as PayPal *TRANSHUMAN.

So I won't get the email to finish the setup to premium... any help?

*Isn't a good idea to put your real email out there into the wilds, but if you do, make it difficult for the spam bots to pick up in their never ending crawl for fresh meat - Beef

2. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Try emailing support [at] thd.vg, and include your account name, and the email address it was sent to. They'll sort you out.

3. Dancing

Dancing Catapult Fodder

I did that already? how long is the response times?

4. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Normally, not long. Currently however the devs are at GDC, so it'll likely be longer, I assume.

Sorry about that, but they'll be on to you as soon as they can, I'm sure :)

5. Dancing

Dancing Catapult Fodder

Hey Beef. This has been resolved. If you would like to close the thread that is fine. Thanks for all the help!

Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.