1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I just got banned from gold server?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by TehFrederick, Feb 18, 2012.

1. TehFrederick

TehFrederick Catapult Fodder

I was playing gold server, someone catapulted me into the other teams base, and next thing I know I am banned, no warning, nothin'. Can someone at least tell me why I suddenly got banned after only playing for one day?

2. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

It could have been a ping-ban. Or one of the other random spontaneous bans that happen.

Worm and Redigit like this.
  3. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

You will be unbanned when the server restarts next (the ban system is very basic right now). It was probably an auto-ban because of some cheat detection you may have tripped (such as catapulting really fast and/or going through a wall accidentally). The devs are aware of this kind of stuff and I'm sure it'll be fixed as they continue to improve the engine/game/etc.

No worries, you didn't do anything wrong and I'm sure you'll be unbanned if you check back tomorrow