1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I keep getting banned

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Catchystick, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Catchystick

Catchystick Catapult Fodder

I am able to play a KAG server for about 10-15 minutes, and then I get banned. The two messages I get are either " Your PING is too high to play on this server" or "You have been suspected of suing hacks or you connection is too high. Please try a different server." Either way, when I try to rejoin, it says I am banned. My connection has been a little high lately, but what is with the banning?

2. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

What are the servers? Because it's a common glitch.

3. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Hmm whats your ping ussualy and whats your ping now?

The only way you can fix this (to my knowladge) is to become a admin on one server.

Other then that here are some tips to decresse lag:

1.Filter out servers by category ping so you can see best servers where your ping should be low.
    2.Check if something or somebody aint draning your internet connection
    3.Go to a server where ping kick limit is very high.

As said this is only preventive mesure and if that glitch targets realy hard your still gona get banned.

Lets hope next build fixes this.

Note: If this happens on zombie multiplayer this is normal since its EXPERIMENTAL!

4. KodzghlyCZ

KodzghlyCZ Catapult Fodder

I have the same problem. Please help me.

5. I was had that problem. To remove that , u need to change NET. I actually don't know anotcher option. Sorry ;c

6. KodzghlyCZ

KodzghlyCZ Catapult Fodder

Do you mean NET framework? what version do you have?