1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I keep getting loged out.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by AJ, Dec 31, 2011.

1. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

So ye.
    It used to happen rarely but i was just playing on Unlimited respawn and it happend 3 times.
    I had to re-log in.Its annoying,
    Does anyone else have this problem?

2. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

You mean logged out as in,you press server button and it asks you to log in?
    I think it acts more as a sort of security measure instead of bug but yeah,it gets annoying from time to time.

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Ignore me if this is wrong but I believe it's an issue with you sometimes being unable to connect properly to the master server.

4. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

I doubt you would even be able to log in if there was a issue with the master server.
    Edit: I know you said properly.
    But if i'm right not being able to connect properly would get you the old fashioned AUTHORIZING. for ages.

5. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Note that I said properly, regardless I'm sure a forum guard will know the problem.

6. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

No i log in normally, press browse server, click a server, middle of game get diconnected and have to re loggin when i press servers.