1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG I need a server please

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by UltraMarine_Val, Jan 6, 2014.

1. UltraMarine_Val

UltraMarine_Val Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

Hello everyone, i watched on eatch server host for kag but is very expansive for me and not hosted on france.

If someone host a kag2d server on france and when i can buy it whis 2€ for 14 or 18 slots (24 whis a limited time, only 6 hours on day if is possible)

Is for a special modded zombie coop server, i need a full acces to the server and the posibility to restart it.

I need the possibility to password it a limited time and if you want a little idea of my modding level you can watch this creation

Thx for reading it and good day

2. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Get this VPS.

It's cheap and it's good. You don't need to buy those stupid specialty KAG hosters, with "slots", you get ripped off.

3. UltraMarine_Val

UltraMarine_Val Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

I need a french host for kag, but thx for it

4. Leo

Leo Haxor

VPS suck for gaming server. Sooner or later you'll have another client in same machine that will do something stupid and screw up your server. They are never really totally isolated from each other since you actually share same machine with other people. Take it from someone that's running game servers for 10 years now :wink:

5. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Not necessarily. Hosting on a VPS is cheap, fast, and certainly better than hosting it on your computer (unless you can keep your computer on 24/7 and have a direct internet connection), and those specific game server hosters likely use a VPS.

6. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It would be weird if they didn't use dedicated servers.

7. Leo

Leo Haxor

Absolutely no way game hosters using VPS. They would fail totally :wink: