1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I need help with my premium

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Bly, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Bly

Bly Ballista Bolt Thrower

Hey I bought my premium last year in nov and I got my little brother premium yesterday and now when we log on and go on a server one of us won't be premium then we log on again then it works, if you can help thanks
    Edit when I say it won't work for one of us we don't get yellow name then we relog on we get yellow name.

2. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Is it permanent, or just right at the beginning of joining? Because I personally have joined servers and sometimes not been registered as premium for awhile, and then after a respawn sometime later I have my changed head. Otherwise, it might be a multiple users on 1 IP address issue or the like.

Incidentally, I don't see premium status on you. Your account name is blue...

3. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

He may need to log out and back in still - for people who registered before this week, the forums will only recognize the gold status once he logs out and back in