1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Linux I See White Things [Build 1239]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Wolfgam, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfgam

Wolfgam Catapult Fodder

In Linux, the crates are a big white square ::(:

Player Holding a White Crate (Print)
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=303175368

And some HUDs in game (Change Class, Travel, Etc) are a white circle, i don't see a arrow as icon for change class, i just see a white circle

thanks for read, help me please if you can ::D:

Kazaco: Repeat of another locked thread. Will reopen if people still have issues.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2015
  2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Got a feeling this stuff is driver related :/ the arrows for change class should be rendered without z sorting (and are on most platforms/many drivers) but if they weren't then the icons could get culled as they're rendered the same way. Have you got up to date graphics drivers for your hardware?

3. Wolfgam

Wolfgam Catapult Fodder

my graphics card is updated, no more updates ::(:

4. Wolfgam

Wolfgam Catapult Fodder

and sometimes i see the crate normal, u dont think this strange?

5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I do think this strange, but I don't have any idea how to fix it. Chancing that you might dual boot - does it happen under windows on the same machine?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.