1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I wanna change character heads to something else.

Discussion in 'Modding Help' started by Sirpixelot, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

So, I want to change the character heads for a server I'm planning on designing. Said objects I wanna change them too is two of the four Emblems located in Base/Sprites. The emblems in question are an Eagle and a Bison's head.
    What I want to know... is where in the configs is where I can change the heads at... and how do I do it. :o
    Would be nice if you could also send in examples as well :D

2. nkChehov

nkChehov Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

3. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Guitarman likes this.
  4. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

The script runnerhead.as has the path for the heads, this script is found in: Base\Entities\Characters\Scripts\RunnerHeads.as

You can recreate the script and name it like CustomRunnerHeads.as and change the path to your heads files and include it in the config for that class, ie Knight, Archer, builder, or a custom class you've made. Alternatively, you can just edit the existing heads file, located: Entities/Characters/Sprites/Heads.png but this will mean it'll be available through all the classes.

Hope this helps you out )

Guitarman likes this.