1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows I would like to create a server on windows , but it does not help me wiki

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by MnMixer, Apr 26, 2015.

1. I would like to create a server on windows , but it does not help me wiki. Can everyone help?

2. miniu

miniu Haxor

What is problem?

3. darDar

darDar KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester

You'll need a static IP and you'll have to forward the port the KAG Server will use. Otherwise it'll be a local server only and I assume that you want the server to be accessed by ppl. worldwide.
    The things mentioned above can be configured in your router's settings.

ps: https://wiki.kag2d.com/wiki/Server#Windows_Install

it would be helpful to know at which step of the server setup you are getting in trouble.

4. how to get the server on Master Server list.

5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

The problem is that you don't really tell us what problem is. Just doesn't work - that's not enough for us to be able to help you. We need as many details as possible.

You'll need to forward ports specified in the FAQ, on your router. Also you will need to add the server to windows firewall exception list in order for it to appear in master server list.