1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Idea About VoteKick & Map Select After Eatch Games

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by UltraMarine_Val, Oct 5, 2014.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. UltraMarine_Val

UltraMarine_Val Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

When someone want to votekick someone is really random because somes peoples don't want to make somes mistakes, somes oser don't fucking care and somes oser just vote yes.
    After all we just know someone want to kick someone for X reason
    Is why i suggest to make the stats of the player on the votekick, the number of collapsed blocks and killed friends, his ratio because someone can make somes mistake but if we put only the friendly kill and kick someone whis a 77/20 ratio is going to be a good mistake.
    That my idea

My oser idea is to make a map vote after eatch games at the victory part, peoples can vote for the map they loved or just follow the fight the time to the oser players to vote, so my idea is probably like that:

Blue team win
    The map selection appareat, on it the name/picture of eatch maps on the server exepted the 2 maps played recently, the number of flags appareat under eatch maps
    Eatch players make his vote for x map or x map
    If it take too long the map will be randomly selected
    Map x selected, map change

2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

First off:
    Secondly: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/votekick-improvements.18054/
    This thread already is about votekicking. Add your ideas there instead of posting a new thread. Also using the search function would be much appreciated.

I think we could work out a deal though, I strip this thread of your votekick idea, you post it in said thread and I'll rename it so that it only contains your map vote idea. Deal?

Pizza likes this.
Mods: Rainbows