1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Idea for forum layout

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by ImAwesome, Nov 6, 2012.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

delete this

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  2. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

can you indent the lines to show the structure? It's really hard to comprehend what is going on when it's just font formatting

kl4060, delankski and ParaLogia like this.
  3. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Seperated all forums and categories, but kept forums and subforums together. :)

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Not making Forum Announcements, Game Announcements and Other Announcements their own subforum. 1. It's unnecessary, 2. Too much subforuming for a section that only gets a single at most thread per week, if not every 2 weeks, 3. There aren't enough threads to justify it and 4. If you want to see only see Devblog announcements or Forum announcements, you can just press the little Green Button or Yellow button next to thread titles to do so.

There is no need for a "Websites" category because all of that is already in that Ribbon at the top.

Spam can is already for forum games and there is no point in separating either out because there aren't even that many forum games being played.

I don't see a reason for a "Computers and Technology" cause once again, it's too specific and not enough threads could be moved there.

delankski, Bammboo and dnmr like this.
  5. trot888

trot888 Bison Rider

I agree with Kouji,

In my opinion it's an all right layout but then again I think your asking for too much, i guess we could change the design of the

6. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Still not enough threads for each of those sub-forums when they can simply go in this section.

delankski likes this.
  7. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Te best resolution would e for you to create an image Idk what u mean here

8. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

what do you mean? This sounds completely irrelevant

trot888 likes this.
  9. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

What I mean is about this forum layout I would like to see a proposed picture sorry for spelling on iPod it's got wierd spelling but if we are to really lik this wouldn't we want to see a pic of what it would look like I can't picture it just like this

10. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

It would take some work to make a picture of what he means?
    </br>--- merged: Jan 27, 2013 4:19 AM ---</br>
    I think a nice idea for the server directory section would to have 24/7 servers and home-hosted.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97