1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG If I give away my Steam key...

Discussion in 'Help' started by nzrock, Oct 14, 2013.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. nzrock

nzrock Shipwright

Does that mean I'm essentially giving away a free copy of the game, and that I can still login and play from the KAG(not steam) launcher?

2. windwizard999

windwizard999 Haxor

I was actually wondering about this too...... :/

3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

4. nzrock

nzrock Shipwright

That's understandable, but is the key tied to my account, so that we both can't log in & play at the same time(some games has this restriction)? Or will it just upgrade that person's KAG account to Gold?
    Also I obviously haven't tried it yet, but do you bound a KAG account to the Steam account?
    Or does it make a new account or something.

EDIT: Bakame D: just realized it's not out on steam yet, so I can't test it anyhow lol...
    Anyway, once it's out on steam, I'll test this theory out and will report back with my findings.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

You'll be able to log in on both. You can actually log in on the same account anyway, we'll ban excessive multi-accounting but we have no qualms with loaning accounts to friends to let them try out the game, just note that if they go on a griefing or hacking spree you'll wear the blame.

6. nzrock

nzrock Shipwright

Didn't know that... Other then that, it's all good :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I have no interest in playing KAG via steam, which is why I'm asking about this.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
    Geti likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey