1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

igor_vlasiuk

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by an_obamanation, Jun 4, 2016.

1. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Server: Official CTF US No. 2

Time: About an hour ago

Evidence:

Chat logs: None, as the guy doesn't use chat, he's one of those emote talkers, yuck. I suppose I can show the logs gathered from his LATER griefing but @The_Clev handled that issue. Here is that small part just for giggles.
    00:21:52] <Terri> Igor is griefing
    [00:21:53] <Terri> Clev.
    [00:21:53] <[NI] Amin> * i need the stone *
    [00:21:55] <Terri> Get a ban.
    [00:21:55] <[NI] Amin> * hang on *
    [00:21:58] Blue Team's flag has been picked up by Crunchy_Cat!
    [00:21:59] <GAY uPo>PuPnÆ’1> clev you owe me
    [00:22:00] igor_vlasiuk left the game
    [00:22:05] <??!!! jeanvaljeanjean> you grifed

Clev froze him and he left, so the griefing part got taken care of but not the teamkilling and the guy went on other servers to grief. I know this because he went on Vans' ships and sails server and I watched him destroy a tower, I handled it by banning him for 3 days as i'm an admin on that server, but the guy I guess goes around server to server just to grief. Very bad.

Reason: Griefing/Team killing

Comments: Again, the guy doesn't talk, he uses emotes to talk instead which I can never understand but I believe the reason for his griefing and attempts at teamkilling is because he was making a front door to our flag shell. Me and Amin were breaking his doors and putting platforms instead, saying that front doors are the easiest way to get your flag capped (Which they ARE.) and even other people agreed with us but he was being stubborn about this front door thing. We kept asking him to stop and he refused, but eventually when he ran out of wood I put the platforms down, and he started spamming spikes at me trying to kill me. After getting frozen by clev and leaving he goes to ships and sails and starts griefing there, which I handled swiftly and handed a 3 day ban on him, sadly I didn't get it on video. I believe the only reason he stopped spamming spikes at me is because I got out of the way and he was low on stone, otherwise it was completely intentional and wasn't done as a little joke.

2. an_obamanation

Oh boy, more evidence. This guy's a real bad one. For one thing I just had to ban this guy AGAIN on vans' server because of another griefing incident. Which I will post the chat logs of that incident here
    [02:57:11] <Terri> Igor
    [02:57:14] <Terri> Seriously?
    [02:57:18] <Terri> Again with griefing?
    [02:57:21] <Terri> Ffs.
    [02:58:05] <Terri> Gonna keep ya frozen for a minute.
    [02:58:09] <Terri> My little punishment.
    [02:58:12] <Terri> Next time i'll just ban.
    [02:58:14] Supplies will drop at your halls.
    [02:58:19] <Terri> AGAIN.
    [02:58:28] <CptMc Loieze McOwlFace> igor does grief alot
    [02:58:37] <Terri> He's fucking cancer.
    [02:58:44] <Terri> He JUST got off of a three day ban on this server.
    [02:58:46] <Terri> JUST got off it
    [02:58:58] <Terri> It looks like he just wants another one
    [02:59:11] DrunkenArch3r connected as v1ndi
    [02:59:15] v1ndi (DrunkenArch3r) has joined Blue Team
    [02:59:17] <CptMc Loieze McOwlFace> dont break
    [02:59:20] <CptMc Loieze McOwlFace> keep
    [02:59:41] <CptMc Loieze McOwlFace> so many fucking kegs
    [03:00:21] <DarkZadronic> ;0AA=K9 :53
    [03:00:22] <Terri> Igor
    [03:00:23] <Terri> 3 day ban.
    [03:00:24] <ABG|v1ndi> hurr!
    [03:00:27] <DarkZadronic> Cool keg
    [03:00:27] <CptMc Loieze McOwlFace> god damn igor
    [03:00:32] igor_vlasiuk left the game

But anyways, that's not the griefing i'm talking about. So let's get to that.

Server: Official CTF US

Time: 5 minutes ago

Evidence:

04:31:43] <[WoB] pUnk> why am i on the pleb team
    [04:31:48] <[BoW] Reed> gl Punk
    [04:31:50] <superkai64> lol
    [04:31:52] <[BoW] Reed> go ragequit
    [04:31:56] <[WoB] pUnk> mfw
    [04:31:57] <Ethanw80> At least we try our hearts out.
    [04:31:58] <[WoB] pUnk> igor griefed
    [04:32:03] superkai64 (an_obamanation) is now spectating
    [04:32:07] <superkai64> Join red punko
    [04:32:11] <[BoW] Reed> call gurd
    [04:32:15] <superkai64> Getting it on video now
    [04:32:20] PUNK123 left the game
    [04:32:24] <superkai64> Will be added to my already existing grief report
    [04:32:38] --- Vote "Kick igor_vlasiuk?" was started by zombie_man2. Reason: Griefer ---
    [04:32:43] --- Vote passed: 2 vs 0 ---

Reason: Griefing/teamkilling (AGAIN!)

Comments: Again as you can see he teamkills punk by the flag with spikes, then blocks his entire team into their spawn. Then he gets kicked. This is exactly what he did the last time he griefed except for him breaking shops, the team had no shops setup to break this round. I'm under the username (Superkai64) instead of the usual Terri because of a joke. As soon as punk said igor griefed I went into spectator and caught it on video. Guess he's never gonna learn. In terms of the vans' incident he threw a bunch of kegs into the ocean away from enemies so we couldn't use them. Then he opened a boat inside the hall to destroy some blocks, waste the boat, and block us in. He then spammed spikes on my head. That's when I said "Igor, 3 day ban" and banned him. So he does this pretty much anywhere, vans' servers, official servers, etc.

EDIT: My mistake, after rewatching the video I see a broken hull of a shop. So it's exactly like last time, breaks shops, kills players with spikes, blocks them in spawn.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  3. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Banned temporarily for 3 days.

NOTE: When you take videos either show me scoreboard or while spectating follow the culprit (this will show the username as well). I need to be able to see username in the video. Logs aren't important.
    Also, make your videos unlisted (not private). This way they won't show up in youtube search.

PUNK123 and an_obamanation like this.
  4. an_obamanation

I forgot to get his username/scoreboard but you can see it's him through the kick vote, as that shows KAG usernames.

Teamkilling happened on a different server.

5. Furai

Temporarily banned for 7 days.

6. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Griefed on Baron's Warchest CTF
    almost an hour ago

7. Furai

Some people never learn - banned for a month.

Lava and an_obamanation like this.