1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG I'm having an issue with playing multiplayer, it says I do not have the premium game.

Discussion in 'Help' started by DirtyBelly, May 31, 2015.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. DirtyBelly

DirtyBelly Catapult Fodder

I bought the game for both me and my girlfriend to play on GOG. I had to re-purchase it through steam to play it. I was wondering if I could get a refund, or at least an extra copy of the game for my brother or something. I just really hate that I wasted that money. My GOG account is "DirtyBelly47". My girlfriend's is "paprikastick". The only game we have on there is this one.

My brother's really want the game to though so I'd be fine with an extra copy on steam rather than a refund if that's more convenient. Is there any way I can verify things? Or any way you can help me even if there is? Please and thanks.

I understand this probably won't get me anything, but I figured it's worth the try, right? Maybe the dev gods will smile down on me today.

Attached Files:

2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Why did you have to re-purchase the game? What was the problem with the original purchase?

As for enquiries like this, you're best of contacting the support team via email. You can use this page here from the KAG website to file a support ticket, or use the email at the bottom of the page.

https://kag2d.com/en/contact

Best of luck, the devs are really cool guys and if there is a legitimate problem with your purchase, I'm sure they can sort it out.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey