1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Im very confused why have i been banned?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by coolliam345, Oct 1, 2012.

1. coolliam345

coolliam345 Shipwright

Umm hi. i just came back from an 8 month history research trip and got back to my laptop. looked at it, seen KAG went on it, and it said i had been banned until 2022 for speedhacking. i have had no contact with games while on this research trip... so i would like to know if i had been hacked or something?

2. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

First thing you should do if you haven't already, change your password. Fast. :eek:

The only way somebody could get on your account is if they knew your password. If it is a shared account, then you'd better hope that other dude is trustworthy. :p

3. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Yeaaaah... You were recorded speed hacking on July 1st (i.e. 3 months ago).

There is video evidence of this so its not a matter up for debate.

4. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

If your story is true, either someone else used your account, or the ban is a mistake. If someone else used your account, you're going to have a hard time fixing that. Either way, contact the KAG authorities.

EDIT: Ninja'd. :>:(:

feet, UnnamedPlayer and KnightGabe13 like this.
  5. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You should probably ask people that had access to your laptop as the IP used while you were hacking is traced to same ISP (and city) as you're on right now... :rollseyes:

6. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Moral of the story: roommates are a-holes. Do not hack

Beef, UnnamedPlayer and KnightGabe13 like this.
  7. coolliam345

coolliam345 Shipwright

yep its confirmed that my brother was using the hacks in my home because he "wanted to have fun"

8. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Not really anything to do then.

9. ...Really? That's about the worst excuse for getting banned. If that did happen, you should of un-installed KAG or lock your computer. For god's sake, is he your bigger bro, or little bro?