1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "ImbibedByTheSand" by bunnie

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Nov 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Map name: ImbibedByTheSand
    Hathsin.png
    Thread: https://forum.thd.vg/threads/bunnie_imbibedbythesand.28343/
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 7, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 5, 2019 ---
    Poor resource spread, gold position is bad, this abomination fails miserably in pretending to be map like bunnie in being better person. No, definitely ultimately No.

2. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I really hate all that backwall, resource spread could be better, flag placement is strange imo. No for me.

3. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Formerly known as Hathsin

Ok well that's a little harsh. It's original at least
    • I don't think the stone is *that* bad. And the ceiling gold is a little annoying but there's plenty in not-annoying places so its k.
    • I think the flags are in about the best places they could be tbh, given the layout of the map
    • I've played on this one a few times in captains. It was kind of annoying. Everything turns into layers of uncollapsible walls pretty quickly. Very layery and restrictive. Made me sorta grumpy.
    I actually think I might be ok with this one if we felt like the mapcycle is in need of more variety / unique maps, but still :no: for now

4. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Rejected,

5. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

This is like PB said a map we've played on captains. It will not work unless most of the dirt backwall is removed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.