1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Immersive, Classes And Ai Guards.

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Prince_Jake_Plantage, Jan 6, 2015.

?

Do You Want This On Modded Servers/Games?

1. Yes Please!

28.6%
  2. I Don't Wish To Decide

28.6%
  3. No Thanks Sorry :c

42.9%
  1. Prince_Jake_Plantage

Prince_Jake_Plantage Catapult Fodder

Welcome, I have came up with some easy and simple ideas that will make Kag much more interesting and immersive staying with the lore of the game and its simplicity. These 3 new classes easy and simple to adapt will add to the currant movement and enjoyment the player has today, Adding to this are a new ai system that uses the basic battle ai of the game but to stay in there own boundry and defend that area for that certain team or AI Guards For Short.

Subsections Have Been Made So Its Eaiser To Understand/See.

Classes.
    Starting With The Easy One Is The Class Named ( Axeman ) Simular To The Viking They Will Use One Long Axe With A Basic Power Attack Or Slam Effect That Will Knockback Opponents Into Localized But Far Areas Around The Attack Is Made And Will Only Deal Half A Heart Of Damage But The Fall Is The Deadly Part If Its Used In An Open Space And The Opponent Is Completely Up In The Air The Result Is Certain Death Unless They Have A Safe Means Or Landing Such As Ladders Or Small Platforms/Water To Prevent Some Heafty Damage.

- Here Is A Image Of What The Class Will Look Like But The Creators Will Add There Own Style If They Wish -

[​IMG]
    ( Credit- http://darkmax1.deviantart.com/art/unkuffthe-dwarf-pixel-ver-357923893 )

The Class Will Use What The Knight Generates With A Charged Up SLash But In This Case The Slam, The Easy Stab Of The Knight Will Be A Slash For The Axeman And The Sword Slash Of A Knight For A Viking Spear Poke By The Axeman.
    ( Video Refrence - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSLzd74GIko )

Starting With A Class Familiar In The Medieval Era The (Crossbowmen).

The crossbowmen will use a crossbow with bolts just like the archer but the crossbowmens bolts will have different power effects to the archers Bomb Arrow, Water arrow. The Bolts Can Be Changed Into Different Variations With Different Types Of Aim, Damage, Style And Effect.

I Have Came Up With A Few Types Of Changes For The Effect Of The Arrow Such As.

The Barbed Arrow Instead Of Bomb Arrow, The Barbed Arrow Will Stick To Anyone It Hits And Deal A Quarter Of Heart Damage But Heres The Smart Bit, When One Of The Players Are Hit With The Arrow It Won't Come Off Until They Die Or Another Ally Risks His Life To Cut It Out. But When The Player With A Barbed Arrow In Him Passes Another Ally They Get Hurt By Quarter Heart Damage Every 2.5 Secounds Which Is Like A Rapid Fire Attack From A Machine Gun But As I Did State Before Wacking The Player With A Weapon Will Remove The Arrow Completely Thus Surviving And No More Hits.

The Impale Bolt Instead Of A Water Arrow, The impale bolt will hit a player dealing 1 heart damage and stunning the player in the process as an effect of shock but only 2 of the impale arrows can be used at a go so if the enemy has a crate of these arrows get to cover quick!

- Here Is An Image Refrence Again For The Class, Creators May Change If They Wish -

[​IMG]
    ( Credit - http://pixel-league.tumblr.com/post/22036240800/hey-once-again-its-time-for-some-fun-in-between )

( Video Refrence - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziq5zm4uO-Y) - ( With Thanks To The Discovery Channel )

Lasty The 3rd Class The One That Many May Have Heard But In A Medieval Fashion The Spy.

The Spy Is A Unique Stabbing Class With The Ability To Go Invisible For 1 Minute And Instantly Attack Anyone While Invisible But If The Spy Does Have To Assasinate To Get Anywere He Will Lose Complete Invisibility And May Need To Leg It Or Hide Im Not Making It That Easy If Its To Capture A Hall!.

Once A Spy Is Seen They Must Attack Him If He Goes Invisible Again Shoot Whereever He May Be Behined You!

- Heres The Final Image Refrence For The Spy Class, Creators May Change If They Wish. -

[​IMG]
    ( Credit - http://www.deviantart.com/art/Talon-The-Pixel-Assassin-292730710 )

Ai Guards

Now This Is In The Same Text Of The Classes But A Little Feature For Singleplayer/Multiplayer Games.

The AI Guard Is A Low Level Archer/Knight Who Will Stay Within The Boundrys Of The Hall And Will Defend It They Can Be Hired For 400 Gold Each At Random.

The Limit Will Be 3-4 In Each Hall Dew To People With Low Pcs They May Lagg If Too Many.

Post Moved As It Wasn't Allowed In Ideas.

Also The Global Modarator Was Very Rude In His Post And I DO Not Expect To Be Treated That Way Again As It Was Very Insulting A Simple Sorry Its Not Allowed Would Be Nicer Then ( Did You Even Read The Stickes? I Don't Care What It Is Just Read Them If You Ever Did)

And Also I Did Read The Rules And Stickes And A Forum Moderator Allowed It So Long As It Does Not Conflict With Other Threads In The Idea Subforum.

I Can Pm The Moderator To You If You Wish.

Thanks, Jake.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  2. Prince_Jake_Plantage

3. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

Well, first of all, coding new classes into the game (especially 3 of them) sounds like hard work, and I wouldn't be surprised if nobody actually went on with this due to the limited amount of information you gave about the classes. I haven't found out how much damage most of them dealt and how much health they had with a quick look at the thread. Good luck to any modder who attempts this though ... the axeman seems quite counter-productive, what if you hit an enemy currently running away from you? He'll just be sent flying straight ... to this base. The crossbowman is the one I have the most problems with, because it's basically a reskined archer that fires different arrows (bolts in this case) right? Why does it need to be a different class? The assassin is extremely unbalanced because he can basically turn invisible, kill a victim, repeat.

And on the subject of the "recent incident" from what I can see you didn't tell the first moderator what your idea was, and most people don't ask for permission before posting an idea, you just do it and see how it goes. On the other hand, if a moderator appears "rude" it's because they have to deal with the community on a regular basis, which can be tiring, and to me his post appeared more professional then rude.

And please make an effort, don't capitalize the first letter of every word and check your grammar and sentence structure (I'm not the best exemple though, I tend to make my sentences run for an unhealthy amount of lines).

tl;dr version : -1/bad idea

EDIT : Wow, didn't want to sound like such an asshole, sorry.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  4. Prince_Jake_Plantage

Thanks For Your Reply And Ill Take The Advice Onboard And You Didn't Sound Like An Ahole It Was A Firm Response.

And I Made The Post For An Idea To The Administrators Not A Mod So I Didn't Need Much Information As Id Like The Creators To Add Ideas To It But Ill Surely Update This With Better Description.

5. Don't Write Like This It's Unreadable Use Fucking Punctuation Thank You

Asu likes this.
  6. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

Seems like you haven't gotten any serious responses yet, maybe try to contact a reputed modder about one/many of your ideas? Try adding the amount of damage each classes deals, and what could be use as a potential counter to them so they don't become unbalanced/overpowered. I'd really love to see more ideas in the AI Guards part as it sounds like quite an interesting suggestion. Oh, and if you do want to ask a modder about it, don't harass them! They might take multiple hours/days to reply and could very well be busy with their own mod.

On the other hand, norill has a point, try to make your stuff more readable, I don't know if you're a native speaker or not, but there are some basic rules you should really follow in order to be more easily understood.

1) Use capital letters at the beginning of your posts/sentences, not at the beginning of every single word.
    2) Try to place a few commas or periods here and there, makes it a little smoother, try to imagine yourself speaking what you're typing, when would you take pauses or stop for a while?
    3) If a little red line goes under a word, it might be because you misspelled it, if no red lines appear, try to go to an online source and correct your paragraphs, it might not be the most efficient way to make corrections but it'd help a little.

also norril =
    [​IMG]

EDIT :My image goofed, lel.