1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Immortality Bug

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sirpixelot, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Many people have searched for a way to gain immortality... and apparently I've discovered it (Well.. not really discovered.. just found it)

So, In 3 servers I've been in after some time of constant fighting a whole entire team (Or simply both sides) become immortal. As told to me by Sniips, he thinks it's cause of heart pick ups suddenly causing you to go immortal... I highly doubt it and it might be some sort of bug in the system... I believe it's the tents... you know, when you spawn you start flashing.. maybe due to what's happening in the server the game instantly thinks your spawn immortality is done and will leave you be... I'm not really sure honestly.
    Several other people who've experienced it can back me up.

Kaz: Very old bug report and haven't heard of anything recent either, send me a PM if this still a problem. Cheers, locked!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.