1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Read this first! Important appeal, please DO READ.

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by Ej, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I became a moderator of this section to sort it out when other mods are not here.

During my very first day with a ribbon I noticed that half of the people don't use tags with build numbers.
    Keep in mind that one of purposes of this section is to be helpful and informative. What if someone new came here and reproduced a building from b190 in-game? That's a radical example but even small changes affect many structures.

That's why I'm asking you to follow the rules of this section and add build numbers in front of any build-related discussions or building presentations. This applies in particular to the Builder section which is a one big trashcan right now.

I added build numbers to threads which needed it and posted there to remind OPs about it. Next time I'll give infraction points.

Stevedog, rocker2, Gofio and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.