1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows In server, Everyone is kicked except admin

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by master3327, Jun 23, 2013.

1. master3327

master3327 Shopkeep Stealer

In my homemade server that I made, Sometimes everyone randomly gets kicked at the same time except for admins. I thought every so often, People's ping rage up at the same time, So I gave normal and prem ping kick immunity, Problem still exists, Help please? Thanks

2. XRiZUX

XRiZUX Catapult Fodder

I have the same problem... Hope someone knows a fix.

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Just a bug. Probably because home hosted, only solution is giving everyone pingkick immunity, you probably don't want that

4. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Digger101 likes this.
  5. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

The server is home hosted, which means your using your internet which probably can only allow a few people on, and when everyone' pings start to increase (above there usual amount) thats when the server/your internet cant allow anymore people to join...So it kicks everyone bar you since your admin and its your server.

inactive_account likes this.