1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

incompetive admin

Discussion in 'General Help' started by snowfire, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowfire

snowfire Shipwright

Zod BlueLuigi just banned me.
    I built usual doors, Luigi removed them, i called him griefer, he said "Nope. Enjoy ban" and banned me. lolwut?

2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I can do as I please on a server where I am admin.

Don't build door hallways, and when I remove them and freeze you, don't put them back and expect nothing to happen.

P.s. since these are Rayne's servers we're talking about, talk to him next time, not posting it here ;) (Cause I'm not a guard bud)

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  3. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Well, did you also at least explain to him why you froze him for building floor doors, or did you seriously just open up with the ban after the griefer remark? Because if you didn't, he's just going to do it again.

@snowfire Next time, check the tab menu. If their name is green or purple, then you should about about it in this forum section. Otherwise (red?), post about it in the server's thread inside the servers section of the forum. Also, don't build floor doors again. It doesn't take that much additional effort or resources to do it, and it will slow down the other team if they are trying to get through and actually give your team a chance to defend the structure.

4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Could care less if he does it again, because I know where he won't be doing it again. I told him several games in a row about doing stupid things such as building spacebridges and froze him at least 3 times for it.

He was building door hallways, not floor doors.

5. Steve_Of_Future

Steve_Of_Future Catapult Fodder

i too got banned for just chopping trees and i seen other people someone called rico or carlos something getting banned just for destroying one of our platforms to kill a reds..i am just saying you should at least lower the amount of aggresivnes toward everyone the guy was gold and he knew what he was doing

6. Creille

Creille Base Burner

BlueLuigi is a babe leave him alone, and yes most admins would do the same.

7. Steve_Of_Future

Steve_Of_Future Catapult Fodder

i wasn't talking of blueligi -_-

8. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Locking. Admins can do what they want on the servers they moderate. Take it up with the server owner, rather than making a new thread.

Also, Door hallways are terrible, and BlueLuigi is actually very competitive. He fights what he wants.

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.