1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

{Inferdy's map}Castle{BIG}

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Inferdy, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

Information:

Map: Castle
    Size: Big (800x255)
    Halls: 5
    Trading posts: 2

Screenshots:

---
    screen-13-08-14-00-44-20.png --- screen-13-08-14-00-44-25.png --- screen-13-08-14-00-44-33.png --- screen-13-08-14-00-44-38.png --- screen-13-08-14-00-44-52.png --- screen-13-08-14-00-45-06.png --- screen-13-08-14-00-45-11.png ---

Map:
    BigCastle.png

2. On this map will be hard to capture the halls.

3. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

I like it I hope someone hosts it so we can see what happens.
    -edit :I will download it an try to host it, I haven't hosted before will see how its done and where to put this new map, I have also enabled nursery, kitchen and war base, this is why I would like a big map with lots of gold (1200 g min, max 2000) to build war base and lots of space for defenses around the war base. Can you make a copy of that map but only with 3 halls? because instead of those 2 halls a war base could be built.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 18, 2013, Original Post Date: Aug 17, 2013 ---
    no no I saw its fine the way it is.

4. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

emm... do you need new map?
    or now - no?

5. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Sure! The more maps the merrier! AMIRITE :p The map is absolutely huge! Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, we all have preferences etc.

One thing you could do to cut down on the amount of mem this map will use, is by shortening the height, there is lots of dead air there, that your server will need to display, that could be removed.

Keep em coming!

Inferdy likes this.
  6. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

Thank you! I will post modificated version
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 31, 2013, Original Post Date: Aug 31, 2013 ---

Modification 1:
    (removed some air, builded special air-islands)
    BigCastle2.png

Tsilliev and kaizokuroof like this.
  7. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Inferdy how did you place those halls and cant you place them with different colors on your map?
    I want to try your map for RP server.

8. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

I can only make it red/blue, but if you wanna make colored you should save it as kag map

9. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

When I save it and run this kag trees are invisible and there are no halls.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 10, 2013, Original Post Date: Sep 10, 2013 ---
    What do you mean you can put only red and blue you can change to another team, right? Or you say you dont know the color numbers of the other teams, I can give them to you.
    team 3 green teamcolor = 0; 255; 0
    team 4 purple teamcolor = 255; 128; 0;
    team 5 yellow teamcolor = 0; 0; 255;
    What I did on your map was to change to all 5 teams with these colors and capture the halls, 1 hall per team, then I typed /savemap discp from the blue console, got the kag, but when I run the server with the kag file, the map loads and I can join but there are no halls.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 10, 2013 ---
    Okay in the wiki i saw
    A question, from where do you pick those pixels from the png and when you make a map just copy the color? If so cant I just take a picture of purple/green/yellow hall copy the color and when making a map use that color so the hall will be to that team?

10. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

nope :D
    cause here isn't any script for it :D

11. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

:QQ:

12. Eleos

Eleos Builder Stabber

Thanks for you map, I use it for my Sandbox Server : Eliacraft - Sandbox