1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Inquiry] Mazer Realm - Administrators

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by BlueLuigi, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Strathos abused his powers three times over the past few days.

1)Screenshots of him removing doors
    2)Unless another person with the ability was on, Strathos was when a stone block suddenly appeared in a 1v1 yesterday and changed the outcome
    3)In the same game as the removing doors a ladder went missing from the opposing team's side of the mountain causing us to not be able to secure the mountain with knights.

This is three times, when called on it, he banned both myself and Sukidesuyo who will probably post here with the screenshots as well.

2. SUKIDESUYO

SUKIDESUYO Shopkeep Stealer

Agreed.

3. Strathos

Strathos KAG Guard Tester

BlueLuigi: get your stuff straight. You say I abused my powers three times:
    1- Removing doors. Be more specific: how? I did destroy three/four doors. Is that abusing my powers?
    2- "Unless another person with the ability was on, Strathos was when a stone block suddenly appeared". So all you say is that I was there. Can you give a more direct link between stuff appearing and me? Were there other admins on the server at the moment of this happening?
    3- Again, you only say I was there when that happened.

I only see two possible cases of "power abusing", and not a direct relation to me.
    I did not ban you "when called on it".

Lets address this on Sokidesuyo's thread
    http://kagforum.com/index.php?threads/strathos-admin-abusing-griefing.1601/

4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

As far as I know you were the only one, there is no list of it.
    Yes you did, I can easily just pull up chat logs, not only that, but I said that you were the only one I saw on when it happened, if there were others, could have been them, but you were the only one I saw, I would assume you would know the others, I called it out, you did nothing to stop it, even commented on it when you were there and laughed at it just saying 'lol' right after it happened.

So not only were you on the server, you were actively engaging in the server and read both instances as you also replied to what I said about the ladder on the side of the mountain. Full well knowing that not many others have this ability, did nothing. You then in that same exact instance used the ability at your discretion to help your team what you called 'griefing'.

I was more than polite when I called you out on this and even stated that if it was you you should please just stop it, as it's ruined the outcome of a couple of games and that ruins the fun, but that if it wasn't you I apologize, you proceeded to respond with "You're not getting off that easy :)" and banned both of us, at which point I called you a child, because you were acting like one. Instead of actually providing a reasoning when I at first did not outright accuse you but stated that you were there and asked if you did it, you gave no backup, just a typical 'got proof?' answer which is so typical of someone who is guilty, instead of trying to actually help find the culprit while you were there both times, you were defensive.

5. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Where do you get off accusing someone without proof anyway? I think he's got a right to say what he wants if you're accusing him just because he happened to be there when blocks were falling. Either way, read the post in the other thread... that should explain it all.

6. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Closing this as it is being covered in the other thread.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.