1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Install bug !

Discussion in 'General Help' started by DrDoggy, Jun 19, 2012.

1. DrDoggy

DrDoggy Catapult Fodder

Well im posting here cuz i have found this really cool game , and well i wanna try to free version cuz im thinking in buying it but when i finish to install it and i wanna go inside the game appear a update, ok i wait and then when is almost finish, there pop a error saying u need a key or something i tought this was a free demo version to try to game x.x well i hope u guys fix it or if there is a solution well, this game have a lot of potencial i wanna try it well cya around byeee

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I'm kind of hoping English isn't your first language, but from what I understand, something came up at the end that said you need a key to finish installing it?

You did download it from here: http://kag2d.com/en/download right?

It should set up automatically and only tell you that you need to pay if you trying playing "Zombie Fortress" mode or on a Premium server since those things are only unlockable if you pay for the game.

CoD likes this.
  3. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Where did you download the game from ? It sounds like you may have downloaded an unofficial copy.

4. DrDoggy

DrDoggy Catapult Fodder

yah my firts language isnt english sorry about my english ... there is a error when i try to update the game and i dowload the free version in the offcial website. When i install the game when it finished installing then i have to update it to play its update automatically, then a error report pop ! saying that the engine has stopped working ....
    </br>--- merged: Jun 21, 2012 1:16 AM ---</br>
    I think is much better if i attach a photo
    [​IMG]

5. FliesLikeABrick

Please attach the .zip generated by the Engine Has Stopped Working crash reporter

6. DrDoggy

DrDoggy Catapult Fodder

how did i upload it ?

7. FliesLikeABrick

Click Upload a File underneath the reply window on the forums

8. DrDoggy

DrDoggy Catapult Fodder

Fail ty i havent see that option here is the zip, i hope if the error can be solve
    </br>--- merged: Jun 21, 2012 1:50 AM ---</br>
    i hope the problem can be fixed x.x i really wanna try this game look fun for sure.

Attached Files:

9. FliesLikeABrick

It is crashing inside of openGL, please update your video drivers