1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Invisible arrows?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by GrimWaltz, Mar 23, 2012.

1. GrimWaltz

GrimWaltz Shopkeep Stealer

Good evening,

I have been encountering this weird bug just recently.
    Today, I was playing KAG as usual, and all of a sudden I hear someone complaining about "his arrows became invisible" and people told him he was a "Noob" and "Shut up".

So a few hours later and a few servers later. All was going well, just a new game, the battle heating up, arrow showers from above, bombs from below, you know, the usual.

And all of a sudden as I hid myself in a three and fired arrows, I couldn't see my arrows leaving the treetop I was hiding in. So I thought someone had put a block or what not in the way, so i moved out of my hiding, and suddenly got shot.

Problem is, I didn't see any arrow. After a few short testes I noticed I couldn't see arrows or bomb explosions anymore.

This problem went away when I joined another server.

I don't think it has anything to do with my laptop, but maybe a bug in the game?

I just thought to let everyone know and maybe get an answer/solution.

- GrimWaltz
    </br>--- merged: Mar 23, 2012 2:10 AM ---</br>
    No one have a clue? I haven't encountered this anymore since last time. Haven't heard anyone else complain about it either.

2. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

Yes, this happens to me all the time O.O
    Probably has something to do with lag? Or maybe a bug?

3. GrimWaltz

I don't think it's lag. Since I've only had this problem once. And if it were lag, the game play would be corrupted too. I think it might be a bug, but I'm not certain about it either.

4. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

Can you duplicate these results? It might just be desync, happens all the time.

5. GrimWaltz

Well, it just suddenly happened. I'm not sure what triggered it and haven't had it again, but if I do, i'll certainly report it again. Thank you for reading. :)