1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Is KAG causing a soft reboot?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Johannus, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Johannus

Johannus Shipwright

When I enter a game, local, or multiplayer. After some condition is met, my computer will reboot itself. Only KAG, only when I get close to the enemy side of the map, or see an enemy trap bridge trigger down then back up.
    Is it possible that KAG is making a bad memory write, leading to a system call?
    If so, does anyone have an idea of how I can fix this.
    I realy like KAG, and I do get to play on my fiance's MAC from time to time. However I would realy like to get it working on my computer.

If you require any information like DXdiag, or other such logs/system specs, please let me know and I will try to update my post asap.

Thank you for your time.

2. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

3. Johannus

Johannus Shipwright

Not sure what the cause is. When I get to any part of a map where the other team has a trap bridge, if anyone including me, triggers the enemy trap bridge, the computer reboots itself.
    Im running KAG on windows XPsp3 all updated.
    Yes only when I play KAG.
    No I dont know anyone else that plays KAG.
    The macOSX build that I play works fine so far.
    If anyone has a lead on this problem under windows I would really appreciate the heads up.

Thanks for the response :)