1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Is there anyway to change keybindings out of the game?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Battyman, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Battyman

Battyman Shipwright

I made an incredible mistake of changing the keybindings yesterday and accidentally double clicked on "ESC", This has rebound Left Click to ESC. This scenario couldn't have gone any worse.
    I'm now clicking on Settings in order to go back and change this but its preventing me from doing so because I rebound it to Escape which sends me back to the main screen.
    I think you can see the problem here.
    And not only that but I tried completely uninstalling the game and re-installing but the keybindings are saved somewhere else :S so I'm still unable to play.
    Does anyone know if there is a way to do a full uninstall, including keybindings or a way to change keybindings out of game?

I was actually going to buy premium today but if I can't find a fix to this problem I may as well uninstall it for good.

2. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

You can go to option and change it..And also re install it but yeah you can re change the control in option.

Edit: im a stupid you have to re download it I think lol!

3. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hi, hello.

Did you just delete the folder itself or run the uninstaller contained within? If it's the former, this is likely controlled by a registry entry, which just deleting the folder wouldn't catch; the uninstaller should solve your problem. I'm fairly sure this is the case, but if not, I don't think there's much I can say.

4. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

There are no registry keys added by KAG. It stores all of it's settings in the files inside the "Scripts". Deleting the complete KAG folder does not leave any trace afaik. I don't know if the uninstaller does not delete everything but I would recommend you to just delete the folder (after you've run the uninstaller) and reinstall the game afterwards.