1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Issues buying

Discussion in 'Help' started by Owenle, May 31, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Owenle

Owenle Catapult Fodder

When trying to buy the game through Amazon, I am still being asked to use a credit card even though I'm using a gift card for my purchase. Anyone know what to do?

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Hey, i didn't do this but I assume you have to create and Amazon account and redeem the gift card to that account so the balance is on the account, then click Log in at the buy page (select Amazon Payout, not creditcard). Maybe that works? At least create an account and look what options it gives you once you login at the buy page.

Hope it helps! Reply if it worked or didn't!

3. Owenle

Owenle Catapult Fodder

(What happened) I already have an account but I've never used a credit card. It's saying it would just take money off the gift card instead of the credit but it's requiring me to still use the card over my gift card

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Did you try going to Your Account -> Apply a gift card? If you fill in your code and balance will be high enough to buy KAG I assume it works?

5. Owenle

Owenle Catapult Fodder

I tried to buy it but the website says I can't buy it...there goes buying kag. At least I got Thief Gold so I can at least play something while I wait.

6. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

You need to have a credit card (or visa debit card), regardless of whether or not you have a balance there. It's just the way amazon works. It's not paypal.

7. Owenle

Owenle Catapult Fodder

I'm meaning it denied my purchase all together. It said my info was invalid and quit the purchase.

8. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Like I said, Amazon won't let you buy anything if you don't have a credit card/visa debit card. It'll deny you the ability to make an order if you don't put any credit info in. It doesn't matter whether or not you have a gift card or not. Amazon treats Gift Cards like Coupons.

9. qwert5550

qwert5550 Catapult Fodder

i baought the game and never got the gold code and is says my email is invailid because it sasy i spammed or something it says its inactive

10. Kouji

I don't know why you don't bother searching.
    The FAQ literally answers that question almost word for word.

11. qwert5550

qwert5550 Catapult Fodder

how do i make my account active again so i can fix my problem because it say my emails is not real when it is and it says im spaming

12. Kouji

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey