1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

It's a bug? Knight

Discussion in 'General Help' started by DUZ, Feb 14, 2012.

1. DUZ

DUZ Horde Gibber Tester

Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/zSFpk

He's flying to the left, to the right and don't fall. Like walking on the air, without gravity...

Bug? Cheat?

2. May be a cheat since he is :D ing the whole time. Never seen that before. Haven't played as long as others though. Could be a bug

3. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

Bug, somtimes when a map re-loads, a bug happens, where you can see a clone of yourself that can't hurt anyone, but CAN effect ground (mining), also if it was a clone of you as a knight (can't change it by changing your own form, only what it cloned at the start) you can stack yourself with it and solo-shield fly glitch. Im sure that kinda thing will be fixed in this upcoming patch.

trelawney likes this.
  4. Oh, I didnt think that would what it was. Usually we can't see wachother's twins. I have 4 of me following me though. Camera would swith between them so I didnt know who was the real me ):

DUZ likes this.
  5. ShadowArchon

ShadowArchon Catapult Fodder

I've seen something similar on smaller servers, where a player goes on a high tower and flies straight across the map. without going down or up.