1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

It's the second time I'm looking for help here...

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Deuce, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Deuce

Deuce Shipwright

[​IMG]
    http://i42.tinypic.com/ff5y1g.png

It says "downloading"... but nothing happens in a long time...
    I updated my graphic card driver.
    I'm running it as an administrator.

I think I need to choose DirectX instead of OpenGL, but I don't know how to do it.

2. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

And the second time your thread's title is misleading or downright meaningless. (Previous thread title was "This must be simple, but... "). A meaningful and descriptive thread title helps other users find similar or identical issues to yours, it is generally a good thing.

To answer your question now, nobody said you have to be running KAG as administrator, and there is no choice between directx and opengl afaik. Please post /link the contents of C:/Kag/Logs/Console-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx (where xx is a date/time - pick the latest one), and give us a more detailed rundown of your computer (specs/OS etc)

Contrary and Thiel like this.
  3. Deuce

Deuce Shipwright

In a board that there's only 3 threads in a day, I don't see any problem with the title.
    -
    I don't know what is "/link", but here's the content of the .txt:

4. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Could not load sprite bank because the file does not exist: servers bank

[0] The amount of upper corner pixels and the lower corner pixels is not equal, font file may be corrupted.
    [0] Failed to compile shader Shaders/hq2x.frag
    I think that means you have to reinstall the game files,at least common sense,If im right you are missing a few sprites and other stuff because the txt. doesnt show 'loading' of some things like the archer gibs,builder gibs,explosions etc.

5. Deuce

Deuce Shipwright

Nope. Reinstalled 4 or 5 times, and nothing...

~

but look...
    I chose to run it in 256 colors, and I was right: it is related to my videocard... cause I could run the game, the console said some stuff about OpenGL (something was disabled), and the game ran... but it's unplayable:
    [​IMG]

I'll try to update OpenGL.