1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

??!!jeanvaljeanjean

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by an_obamanation, Jun 5, 2016.

1. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

[Just putting it out there before people get confused, YES, the question marks are in his name, you can see in the video.]

Server: Official CTF US

Time: Around 5 minutes ago

Evidence:

[00:11:08] <??!!! jeanvaljeanjean> GRIFER
    [00:11:16] <Terri> Mfw all I want is good knight support
    [00:11:17] <XxdragonedgexX> ow
    [00:11:20] <Terri> And I get a buncha archers instead.
    [00:11:23] <??!!! jeanvaljeanjean> KICK PUNK GRIFER
    [00:11:25] <XxdragonedgexX> i dont tunnel
    [00:11:34] <[WoB] pUnk> oh boo fucking hoo
    [00:11:36] BillyWeedman connected as Cocainum
    [00:11:37] Cocainum (BillyWeedman) has joined Red Team
    [00:11:38] <[WoB] pUnk> im griefing ur afk shit
    [00:11:40] <Terri> Jean is griefing
    [00:11:57] jeanvaljeanjean left the game
    [00:12:04] <Terri> Don't worry I got it on video.
    [00:12:09] <Terri> I'll report him now.
    [00:12:12] <[WoB] pUnk> i !guard'd
    [00:12:19] <[WoB] pUnk> admins arent active tho :C
    [00:12:28] <XxdragonedgexX> rip saw
    [00:12:33] <Terri> Alright i'm making the report now :D

Reason: Stealth Griefing

Comments: I was startled so I wasn't able to get the recording started up in time but as you can see there are around 4 missing shops, jean broke them all, and blocked all the exits. He also did some stealthy exit blocking at spawn which punk started breaking to fix and jean screamed griefer in an attempt to get punk kicked instead of him, he didn't make a vote though. I also agree with punk's statement that admins aren't active, because at the time I was playing on AUS there were no admins, on official US there were no admins, and I can guarantee if I went to TDM US there would be no admins. While AUS is covered rather nicely and this is a simple exception US is starting to lose admin steam and EU is kinda in trouble. But yeah, there's some griefing.

PUNK123 likes this.
  2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Ok, this report. There's video, that's good. But it's not showing anything - so no ban.

As to the title of the report - you need to use username, not display name. I don't care about displaynames as they can be anything.
    Inactive admins - noted.

an_obamanation likes this.
  3. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

You can see him blocking up the doors and him attempting to spam blocks to block players in, but he failed to realize that he ran out of mats and I was startled when this happened so it took a while to start recording. It's hard to catch them in the act but i'll keep my eye out around him and hopefully I can get better evidence for ya. Thanks for taking the time to check it out.

PUNK123 likes this.
  4. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Sorry that it isn't Youtube, I couldn't upload it for some reason:

an_obamanation likes this.