1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Juaro

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Juaro, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juaro

Juaro Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

• How often do you play?
    I play about one to three hours daily. A little less on weekends than on weekdays.
    • Which well-known servers have you had admin on before?
    None, actually, i have had admin on all of HardPenguin's owned servers, all of Galen's servers and the Mazey 40 people CTF back in classic, but that was all because i am friendly with those guys. Anyways, on those servers i've been admin for as long as the servers existed and my admin status had never been revoked.
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    Well, i think i should become an admin for the simple fact that i'm very dedicated to that kind of "work". I'm a mostly very friendly person and get along well with people, which will/could help me on administrating the official servers. I know where to draw the line between "just an accident" and griefing on purpose, i would not be too lenient with people, but also not be too hard on them.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    Err, well. I've been playing KAG for around one and a half years now, i am the leader of [BoW] (may that be relevant or not, idk), i think i'm a fairly well known member of this community and outside of KAG i've been/am admin (the game is really dead, has a playerbase of 20 people now) of the only populated server in Smokin' Guns (its name is jeuxlinux), you can go to #jeuxlinux on IRC and ask for validation with "Bodie" if you want to/don't believe me.

Beef, Guitarman, rocker2 and 5 others like this.
  2. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I recommend Jewbuttro.

3. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

I support this person. Now give me the promised milkshake.

Guitarman likes this.
  4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Yup, gots my support, fwiw. :teabag:

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

+1

Beef likes this.
  6. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

7. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Approved.

Superblackcat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.