1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Just some different ideas for heads

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by piercebob, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: Rainbows
  1. piercebob

piercebob Shark Slayer

Hey i have played kag for along time and always wanted to get heads that you have to earn like the shark crown head (sorry i forgot the owners name of it) i know you have to kill 10 sharks with a sword and i think thats cool so here are some ideas for some heads that you could get if you did certain things!
    • Buying trench run. say if you got the game and used the same account you could get an ingame kag head/hat that relates to TR
    • Achievement hunter. i have almost gotten all the kag achievements on steam (cant do that bloody keg one) and i think as a reward you could get a head that has something to do with steam or achievements, i don't know you are the smart ones with the good ideas.
    • FOR THE VETERANS! As an old fag to the game the early supporters of the game should get something cool to show that they are (sometimes) a force to be reckoned with (im talking about the people that played before steam (and maybe i will get lucky and an even better one for the classic players as well))
    • constant forum users? i wouldn't be in this category but it could get some fresh meat on the forums i don't know i cant say much on this.
    • sneak in a few that no one knows how to get until they get it by accident like fly a chicken for 1,000,000 blocks in total to get a chicken for a head.
    welp that is just some ideas for Kag and i understand that it takes alot of time and effort to do this stuff but we can all dream...

4zK and Lava like this.
  2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Isnt it great to dream? In my dream veteran would be based off of how long you played the game(not when you started). If i could dream such a wonderful dream it would have cool little things like golden pickaxes for how many blocks youve placed, Bronze arrows for plebslingers, and silver swords for mediocre knights. If a man could only live in his dream.

3. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Oh yes please!!!

4. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Kazaco97 likes this.
Mods: Rainbows
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.