1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG All Class Montage

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by DragonShark, May 9, 2015.

1. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

I spent some time editing. There are some mistakes though.
    But still hope you like it. :)

Konoko, butterscotch, 8x and 2 others like this.
  2. PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank Base Burner

So people actually use that blurry hqx filter?

3. DragonShark

I donno looks fine to me.

It's not about the thumbnail thought it's about the montage. Maybe you didn't notice.

4. PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank Base Burner

Nah, I watched the montage.

The last time I tried the hqx filter, the entire game looked like it was a plastic container left in the microwave.

5. DragonShark

I just play. I don't really know my settings I only know that it's fine to me.

PeggleFrank likes this.
  6. Redshadow6

Redshadow6 Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

Nice work, dude

DragonShark likes this.
  7. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

mfw no multikills

butterscotch likes this.
  8. DragonShark

3:22

9. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

mfw by 3:22 I had gone into a quasi hysteric state brough upon by the music and could no longer function as a human being

CowboyDan and butterscotch like this.
  10. I love how everyone goes to TTH to make their montages, knowing that mainly new players play there. Stomping pubs isn't impressive.

I think you could've cut down the length and used more key or exciting points. After watching you dick around for 2 minutes I got bored and moved on. I hope this doesn't offend you, I'm actually trying to be somewhat constructive with this comment.

Sangfroid's videos were so popular because he tore through everyone, pubs and veterans alike. Not only that but he used short, exciting clips like keg drops, saw throws, or a bomb-jump to crush 5 knights below him. To wrap it all up he put the clips together to fit with the music. When the bass dropped he collapsed a huge tower. In this video it just seems like background music. I want to be engaged in the video, not waiting in my seat for several minutes waiting for a cool kill.

I do appreciate that people like you are making KAG videos. Hopefully upon reading this your next one will be more entertaining ::P:

Kububv, Tern and Snake19 like this.
  11. DragonShark

Yeah that's true but there are 2 halfs of the video one TTH half and a CTF half. I just chose unmodded servers with good ping and players and recorded. Didn't choose TTH on purpose.

Thanks for the critique by the way. :)

Chukka likes this.