1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG KAG and KAB

Discussion in 'Help' started by MonkeyGG, Feb 2, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. MonkeyGG

MonkeyGG Builder Stabber

hey, im new to the game, and in the forums i see a lot of people talking bout KAG and KAB , what is the diference?

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

"KAG" Is "KAG Classic", "King Arthur's Gold Classic". It's a game you can download here:
    http://kag2d.com/en/download
    When you click "Classic Download". Its different, because it has less things, another physics, knight has less hearts, and KAG Classic is less complicated.

"KAB" Is "King Arthur's Beta", "King Arthur's Gold BETA", "Kag Beta". It's a game you can download here:
    http://kag2d.com/en/download
    when you click Windows/OSX/Linux Download. Its different then beta, it has a lot of new things:
    Water arrows,
    Water bombs,
    Fire arrows,
    Trampolines,
    New workshops,
    New blocks,
    New gamemodes,
    New graphics,
    New physics,
    And much more!

3. MonkeyGG

MonkeyGG Builder Stabber

so why do people complain about KAB? it seems a lot more fun, and nice to learn for new people, and it also have a lot of new content

4. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Actually you shouldn't say 'KAB' anymore but just 'KAG' as devs said..
    Edit : Because it's really more different than the classic version and some people didn't like the changes ( Principally physics )

5. MonkeyGG

MonkeyGG Builder Stabber

but the physics seem really nice to me , and with so many new content there is no way to get bored i supose. btw, the game i bought on steam ''king arthurs gold'' is KAB am i correct?

6. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

yes, you are correct.
    I hate KAB because there's wall climbing, too much useless things, too complicated, physics suck, etc. Kag classic is a lot better for me.

7. MonkeyGG

MonkeyGG Builder Stabber

well, it depends on the size of the wall right? and all stuff is good in their own way. i just dont understand why physics suck

8. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

not really you can climb 30-block high wall too if you are skilled

9. MonkeyGG

MonkeyGG Builder Stabber

if you are skilled exactly, so it is nice, it requires skill to do that epic stuff, and you wont see a full army of wall climbers xd . btw, all classes can climb walls? i only know about rangers that can hook over walls

10. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Archers (rangers) can climb 99999999999999999999999999+ blocks, and knights can climb a lot of blocks with a trick (20-40) if they are skilled. So that's OP. I just dont like it. Few people hate it. Just deal with it.

11. MonkeyGG

MonkeyGG Builder Stabber

yy, i dont have any problem with that actualy, i think it makes the game funnier, otherwise you could build huge walls and noone could pass by

12. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

The thing is why people complain about ''KAB'' is because they have played classic for a long time and got used to it. Testers however, knew all the basics before non-testers and didn't complain that much, or not at all. If you have played ''KAB'' before classic then the physics and other things won't be complicated for you.

13. I'tryed beta have more simply physics archers can launch 3 arrows just charging...And knight slash it's strange maybe somebody like dat...But pro players like insane,remix, ecc...just play classic have better and more complicated pysics.Es. u cant do a double slash easily if u are a noob in classic in beta is boringly easy.
    Archers cant launch 3 arrows! And knights cant run with the shield...dont have somethings beta have but it's more complicated for pysics hope to meet u in game. (Go in options and select a cap).
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 2, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 2, 2014 ---
    beta it's not so realistic...but have more and more things more funny i'think physics suk anyways.

14. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Knights cannot climb a 20-40 block wall. Unless they're bombjumping.

The non-classic version is just way better in general.

magnum357 and PinXviiN like this.
  15. Dat thing of knights can run with shield it's boring for archers...
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 2, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 2, 2014 ---
    Yeah yeah beta is better for things not for physics dat is true :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 2, 2014 ---
    20-40 blocks? esagerated maybe if u do a double or triple jump..
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 2, 2014 ---
    double or triple *Bombjump*

16. MonkeyGG

MonkeyGG Builder Stabber

ok guys, ty for all your help :D

17. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

From what I've heard/seen so far, knights are OP and archers kinda useless (for me). Knights jumping 7-8 blocks high tower with slashing, while in classic knights were able to get onto 4 blocks high wall.

18. Yeah! dat true and knight can run when shielding! In classic he cant archer cant do anything!
    Unless he not charge and launch 4 arrows fastly! But knight is more and more op

19. Knights can climb any straight structure 40+blocks. Archers are OP. They can take out a knight easily.

Sir_Walter likes this.
  20. knights are op too and more i'think

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey