1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG.exe is not a valid Win32 application.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Crezetique, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Crezetique

Crezetique Shipwright

I've been able to play KAG a few days ago and only now did this error occurr.

When i'm trying to run the game it errors: C:\KAG\KAG.exe is not a valid Win32 application.
    I've search up on the problem but I've no clue on what spawned this error.

I've tried virus scanning, compatibility troubleshoot and fixed my registry errors but they seem unrelated and can't fix this problem.
    When reinstalling the game, I am able to run KAG.exe and patch the game, only after patching will the error pop-up.

That's as detailed as I can explain my problem. Hope to get some assistance, thanks :(

Computer Spec:
    Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
    16GB RAM Memory
    64-bit Windows 7 operating system
    NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti

2. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

when i had the same error a while ago, repairing visual c++ 2008 fixed it for me.

64-bit download here.

trelawney likes this.
  3. Crezetique

Crezetique Shipwright

^
    There's no change in my situation :(

EDIT:
    I just downloaded KAG test build and it patches and i am able to play on that client. Is there any difference playing multiplayer on that? /still unable to play on normal client.