1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG just isn't KAG without zombies :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheUltraHamster, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheUltraHamster

TheUltraHamster Tree Planter

Are zombies ever going to be put into the beta? I really miss them. Some sort of Team-based CTF/WAR mode with neutral zombies running around killing everything would be really neat :migrant: . Tell me what you guys think. Should the Devs develop something like this?

2. DawnOfNights

DawnOfNights Shopkeep Stealer

I would like a mode like original zombies except you should be able to play as a zombie too.
    It should also select your zombie type randomly, Z-knights Wraiths and Gregs being a lot less common than zombies and skeletons.

3. SuperTurdBoy

SuperTurdBoy Tree Planter

ZOMBIES IS COMING! Seriously, stop asking. It wont come any quicker, it even might anger the deva into not putting zombies in.

4. TheUltraHamster

sorry turdbro :oops:. How do u know?
    </br>--- merged: Jul 2, 2013 3:30 AM ---</br>

that sounds cool :D +1 support

5. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Source please? I have it from the devs that zombies isn't coming any time soon, if ever,

Also, of all the things to complain about you pick lack of zombies? Of all the decisions the dev team made, zombies was probably the worst. Geti even agrees.

Chaoticredux, Invaders, Vidar and 2 others like this.
  6. TheUltraHamster

I would suffer all of the game breaking glitches and more.... if only they put zombies in... It's the reason I bought this game :QQ:. Zombies on classic sucks butt :(...

7. -Q

-Q Donator

Nah, zombies are just a poor design choice for this whole 'theme' - I.e. there were none of the modern conception of 'zombies' during the middle ages, unless you spin it to be a bubonic-plague-gone-wrong sort of thing. While 'undead beings' has been ubiquitous in human culture beyond history, Camelot just does not mesh well with comedic, mindless zombies. So I suppose it wouldn't be in there as the flagship product it is in Classic. Beyond that, who knows? If it's fun, someone will come up with something. It's just some AI work, and new sprites.

8. TheUltraHamster

You seriously think kag goes for the reallistic part of things :huh?: ? What about the magical skybridges? Whenever I see one of those I just want to play the X-files theme song X3. And there were zombies sort of in the middle ages... If you count canibalism. :p

9. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

From what i see does a big crowd of the "younger generation" (id say from 12-16years old) realy like the zombies in kag, i personaly love zombie game modes aswell and really miss them too in beta, i can see that they have no priority in beeing added any soon but dropping the whole zombie concept out of the beta would be bad as it was aswell for me a part of which made me buy the game.

(also if you read in the thread," what made you buy decide you buy the game" or something you can see that alot people added zombies in there as a part of which made them buy the game aswell.

Dont fear the zombies, they only want ur braaaainzzz :p

10. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Complaining won't help you guys. As Contrary said, there won't be a official zombie mode any time soon. I heard rumors that there is some modding regarding that going on though. Have patience.

11. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

(for what it's worth an officially supported zombie mode is planned but its being developed by a third party so we don't have to burn more time on it)
    (you didn't hear it from me)

Invaders and delankski like this.
  12. TheUltraHamster

Holy crap a reply from a dev! Thx :heart:
    Well this thread has no more use. My question has been answered. I guess some mod can close it idk how

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.