1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Kag laggs out as soon as I go to the multiplayer screen.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by NDFighter42, Feb 9, 2013.

1. NDFighter42

NDFighter42 Shipwright

I recently got a new computer and downloaded KAG, because it was one of my favorite games on my other computer. On the other computer it ran fine with no lag. The new computer I got is a desktop I built myself. It has 4 gigs of ddr3 ram, about 500 mb graphics, 500 gb hard drive, 450 watt power supply. I am running windows 7 with a norton antivirus. My drivers are up to date.

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

So does it crash or just lag?
    If it crashes, please upload the logs here. If it's just lagging, then I have no idea. I would think you forgot to install your video card driver but you said it was up to date.
    You could try restarting your PC or a clean install. -> Uninstall kag, delete remaining folder, install kag again.

3. DeathArrow

DeathArrow Catapult Fodder

Hmm Well this happened to me but its the crash version if its crash then I Suggest go to single player solo first and once you are either doing a tutorial or versing Henry then click to the servers from there that's what is I it helps a bit

4. NDFighter42

NDFighter42 Shipwright

Well, It still laggs, but it does it on sp to, but now it will let me do multiplayer. Do you have anymore suggestions maplestory, and other games work fine on my computer, but kag dosn't.

5. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

What happens when you try to go to multiplayer?