1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG messing up window positions on a two screen setup

Discussion in 'General Help' started by dnmr, Jul 25, 2011.

1. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

When the game starts, it shifts the windows i have on the second screen half a screen offscreen (sorry for how silly that sounds), and moves some windows from the main screen to the secondary screen. This is madness. If the game is restarted, the windows that were originally on the secondary screen move offscreen even more and completely disappear. This is plain good ol' annoying :/

2. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

This should be in the help section. Aside from that I have no idea what you just said, with all this secondary and main screen stuff, perhaps you should try to make it a bit more clear?

3. dnmr

i have two screens on this computer, with different windows on both screens. The game messes them up, which is a bug. Speaking of bugs, this thread should be in the "bugs" section which is non-existent as of now

4. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I don't have these issues with my dual monitor setup.

However, I get a whole different set of problems with my setup when using fullscreen, which may or may not be to do with having 2 monitors. Going into fullscreen fails to actually make the game fullscreen (the window edges disappear but KAG remains at the same size and resolution - the desktop is still visible for much of the screen) and the secondary monitor's resolution gets reduced for some reason.

5. dnmr

radeon HD 5750 here, and win7 x64 if anyone has similar issues and wants to compare

6. Dusters

Dusters Shipwright

Hello, I also have a dual screen setup, when I play the game in fullscreen, when I move my mouse it just go on the second screen and minimize the game. Once I get back in the game the HUD is totally messed up and I can't play correctly.

I also use win7 x64, (and I have a 9800gtx+ ) .