1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Newsletter

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by DeathArrow, Feb 6, 2013.

?

Good Idea

1. Nope

83.3%
  2. Yeah

16.7%
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. DeathArrow

DeathArrow Catapult Fodder

KAG NEWSLETTER

Sup I had this idea not sure if been suggested before how about a KAG NEWSLETTER wheree we could keep all tue news on KAG. if kouji or geti etc couldn't do this we could have volunteers it happened every fortnight some features are

Stats
    ArL Info
    KAG News
    Info About Upcoming Updates
    Clan War News
    Player Of The Week

These are some suggestions three are more to come.

What I would like to achieve with this is to give the kag players more information about quad going on in the kag world I'm hoping this could be achied sometime in the futeenand again sorry if this was suggested again.

Thanks for reading
    DeathArrow

Fried_Knights likes this.
  2. I don't think we need another useless spam on our e-mail boxes, because I bet most of the players come to this forum more frequently than they check their e-mail boxes. If you're reading forum you're already up-to-date, and then why would you like to get the same information that's on forums on your e-mail? :huh?:

Also - making multiple accounts and liking your posts... Not very good idea. Especially when everybody knows that you're - [user]DeathArrow[/user]/[user]Fried_Knights[/user]/[user]Panasonic[/user]/[user]superdigger26[/user]

My personal request to you: please stop making another accounts and posting useless ideas on the suggestion forums and liking your own posts. Next time think 1000 times before you post it, and ask some moderator or people around the IRC what do they think about it before you post it, so you get sure that's worth posting and you won't get blamed. Because now it seems like you post everything that comes up to your mind before even thinking is it worth doing it. And yet, you make new accounts to post every single new idea. :QQ:

rocker2 and Canadian98 like this.
  3. DeathArrow

DeathArrow Catapult Fodder

Excuse me they are all deleted ok please don't make a big deal and get of topic ok this wasn't the first thing that came to mind

4. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

If people are too lazy to read the forums, they are too lazy too subscribe to a newsletter.
    EDIT: Why is this in the game suggestions forum if it's a newsletter?

Gofio likes this.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97