1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG speech Bubbles

Discussion in 'General Help' started by rocker2, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

So, i recently discovered modding, and decided to install Mishka's Albalonian Pack. I was not crazy about it, and decided to take it out of my KAG folder. Unfortunately, I had cluttered my desktop and had to remove every one of Mishka's file individually. I tried to play KAG again, and for some reason, the speech bubbles looked very strange (pics attached). I tried restarting KAG and nothing happened. Then i tried re downloading KAG and when I opened the new file it said at the start page bottom "Error. Could not find News feed" Then I tried to start the new KAG file and KAG crashed. This happened five times in a row. All I need is to fix the speech bubbles, because I still have my first copy of KAG that has just the messed up speech bubbles. I think I may have deleted the speech bubble png while I was removing the texture from KAG. Help!

If you have the speech bubble file, please attach it and tell me where to put it in the base files.
    Thanks!

Edit: I have found since the speech bubble error, my old KAG has started to crash about once a minute, no matter what I do.

Edit #2: I have also found that emoticons appear as the squiggly lines.

Edit #3: Found bubble and put it in sprites, speech is working again, but my KAG still crashes frequently, though not as much after I uninstalled the new KAG

Attached Files:

bunnie likes this.
  2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Make a backup of your settings and re-install kag.

3. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Okay. Kag is working now, so there is no need for this thread. Lock please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.