1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Time Lapse

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by HummingShadoo, Jan 20, 2016.

1. HummingShadoo

HummingShadoo Catapult Fodder

By the request of many people (JIFFELZ) I have made a timelapse of a 20-minute game. Enjoy!

2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Nice, thanks for posting.

I like how the :bird:I built at red base (0:05) was preserved throughout the whole game, even as our base was built around it.

Also, the game probably would've turned out very differently if blue team didn't have glitched bomb bolts. (The guy who was trying to get them eventually switched to red for the winning siege spam.)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 20, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 20, 2016 ---
    @JiffIez

3. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

what server was this captured on??

4. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Official US CTF (possibly No. 2)

Achillios likes this.
  5. Croco-Dile

Croco-Dile The Reptilian Donator

that's cool, I wish there was a way to zoom out how much you want that way you could capture bigger maps.

6. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

You could have multiple people filming different areas and stitch the film together, maybe. Sounds like that would be really hard though :P

You did a good job with this! The ballista spam is pretty comical at that speed

7. L3fty

L3fty Bison Rider Staff Alumni

time consuming but nothing harder then regular editing

OP, excellent terminator-ish intro music, until 0:40 :oops: