1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG2D - MOBILE GAME ! Fan Game.

Discussion in 'Community Dev Corner' started by Ghostosao, Aug 3, 2013.

Mods: Downburst, Mazey
  1. Ghostosao

Ghostosao Catapult Fodder

KAG 2D FOR MOBILES ?

kkk This is my fan game for a mobiles :p

OBS: THIS GAME IS NOT AVAILABLE IN NOWHERE ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    I'm just showing what i do to spend time.

Video (Bad Quality):

Screens:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The game:
    Blocks fall everywhere and all you can do and throw bombs to quebralos in the air, they hurt you and take life, the more gold blocks you destroy earns more gold faster and level passes. :)

thanks.

Contrary, Klokinator, Norris and 19 others like this.
  2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

haha funny. but did you ask Geti for permission to use the sprites?

3. Ghostosao

Ghostosao Catapult Fodder

Nop, hahaha.
    At least I have not shared to anyone.

4. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

What are you talkig about these are handrawn sprites that look nothing like kag's sprites. These sprites are bigger :p

Robinskie likes this.
  5. miniu

miniu Haxor

*facepalm*

Force and inactive_account like this.
  6. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Someone cannot detect sarcasm in this thread, I wonder who..

Konfitur, BlueLuigi, Noburu and 8 others like this.
  7. Before everyone goes nuts about the Kag art and copyright premissions and completely destroying the point of this post in the process.

I am just going to say that this sounds like very promising project that might actually be good advertisement for Kag.
    Given that he has Geti's premission to use the art, project will be released as well made and polished game and that any deployments into any kind of Stores are made as freeware.

8. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Not bad, not bad at all. Would love to see this developed into something bigger, if you get MM and Geti's approval of course.

9. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Just make sure people know it isn't official and is nothing like the desktop game :P

AcidSeth likes this.
  10. Even if it isn't polished, its still publicity! Any kind of publicity is good. People might go like:
    "Interesting game mechanics. I wonder what the real thing is like?"
    All you need to do now is pester Geti.

miniu and Fernegulus like this.
  11. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

12. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

A good way to get official permission would be to send a copy of the game to geti and. Then asking for the permission to release it??? Would that work???

13. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Oh nice. I approve of this game :D
    Looks kinda fun :3

14. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

I'd like to play this game, get it on app store. Also, I think it would be cool if KAG/KAB has a mobile version of pc game.

15. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

KAG classic and beta as a mobile game?!?! In my opinion that would be a bad idea. You really need a keyboard and mouse, mouse at the very least, to play KAG, you couldn't really play KAG anyway else, so it couldn't really work on a mobile or android device. Only my opinion though.

16. CoD

CoD Haxor

While your point is valid about how the KAG we play on computers wouldn't the game he has proposed/created is quite different. In the mobile game you run around as a knight and throw bombs to destroy blocks and so forth. So in my counter opinion Ibbelieve it is a great idea that will hopefully be quite successful.

short_round likes this.
  17. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

Yes but, my reply was quoted to this:
    that isn't to do with this game, about this game i gave a suggestion to how to make it official, this game is a good mobile game, but KAG classic/beta I think should remain PC games.

18. CoD

CoD Haxor

Whoops, sorry, so it was.

short_round likes this.
  19. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

That's fine, I saw where you were coming from though.
    Anyways this is a good game and I hope that it all goes well!

20. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

Well, there could be a joystick on one side and the button 1 and button 2 on the other. And then a special (f key, or space) above it. Options in the top left, and that's about it. Beta could be free, but if your login credentials are not registered as premium, you wouldn't be able to play, this way the premies don't have to pay for Beta again.

Mods: Downburst, Mazey