1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG's main menu theme LIVE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Joiken, Feb 28, 2016.

1. So me and a friend decided to play KAG's main theme which I made a guitar arrangement for some time ago.
    Check it out!

The SoundPack for your KAG client and the tabs for the song, if you feel like learning it, can be found here.

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

A++

Really got to sit down and spend the time on the pdfs sitting on my desktop, haha. Needing 2 guitarists is a bummer for practicing it alone but MM and I keep tossing around the idea of playing one bit of it each. I'm sure he'd love to do a metal cover of it too ;)

Achillios and Joiken like this.
  3. I surely can send you a sort of backing track If you'd like @Geti since you don't have Guitar Pro.

About the metal cover I've had that in mind for a while but haven't really got the time Although I'd really like to hear you guys playing it ahah!

Psiklaw likes this.
  4. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

My post got deleted because 1 word
    Still,

TOP!!!

This is the end of my post, which has >1 words.

Joiken likes this.
  5. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

Are you on the left or right (or right or left?).
    Preh good effort. Someone should remake the theme with a whole suite of medieval interments now :P

Joiken likes this.
  6. I'm the short haired guy, the one on one of the rights ::D: with the silver guitar

7. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

:) good looking gentlemen

Joiken likes this.