1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Kbowl [REJECTED]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kbowl, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Kbowl

Kbowl Catapult Fodder

Which continent are you from?
    Europe

How often do you play?
    About 4-5 days a week, for about 2 hours each, some days more.

What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [UTC +/- X])?
    Weekdays- 3pm to 8pm gmt
    Weekends-2pm to 8pm gmt

Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
    None

Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, server owners or other notable people?
    I do not.

Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I think I should become an admin because I consider myself active on the game, and I have played enough to have good knowledge on the game, therefore I would be well equipped to help out those in need, and handle those who are breaking the rules. I think I would make a good admin because I have had admin experience on another game, with an average playercount of 3000. I was an admin for 10 months, and left recentley, freeing up some time. Here I have learnt a great number of skills, and what to do to be a succesful admin.

Any other information you think might be relevant?
    The times that i am available could change in the future, near or far, and they also don't mean I will be able to get on at those times all the time. There will also be times that i didn't mention, where I will be able to come on.

Your Discord nick#number - Discord will be how you will receive realtime assistance calls, as well as a easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
    @Kieran2820#4422

2. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

+1, played a lot w/ him on TC, keeps his cool(and this is not easy on TC)

Kbowl likes this.
  3. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Rejected.