1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Kill enemy king/general gamemode

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Xurxes, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Xurxes

Xurxes Shipwright

instead of having some flags have a necromancer/knight that has tons of health and can do a lot of damage. To win you must kill the other team's knight/necromancer while protecting its own, there would be a large area where the general/king would stand, wandering around it, you couldn't build in the area but you could build around it to prevent enemies to come in. You should make it so the ai would make necromancer shield and knight reliably double slash to break through shields, knight should to more damage than a normal knight should, shield when needed. Necromancer should use teleport to get away from enemies, maybe to drop onto enemies, orbs should be deadly. if you somehow get ai to get out of area, it will go back to area. Team could vote to have knight or necromancer as general/king. If general/king knight is too hard to tell from normal knights, only have necromancer.

FunATuns likes this.
  2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

option 2, the king could be a player instead of shitty ai, but i guess the player would go fight or grief and shit and make his team lose.

@edit: i know, maybe players could vote during build time if their king will be an AI or a player? they could even vote for the player? (tfw everyone voting at himself)

to be honest, a gamemode like this could have a lot of potential... if i ever become a better modder, i'll try to make it.

3. FunATuns

FunATuns Builder Carry Donator

Sounds interesting, I might try to make it :D