1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King of the Hall

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Classic, Nov 8, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Classic

Classic Bison Rider

It's simple, the team who stay longer in a neutral hall located in the center of the map wins the match. Would be played by only knights and archers (without builders). What do you think guys? I think it's a good idea. . -.

2. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

The better team would get the hall and hold it the whole game. It would end up being very boring unless teams were perfectly equal ( never happens in kag )

3. Classic

Classic Bison Rider

I disagree. The match, for example could have five minutes, while some team get there, time decreases and when it reaches 0 seconds the match end. Same as King of the Hill of Team Fortress 2. I think it would really fun.

4. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

eh. i think attack and defend would be much better

5. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

This reminds me of the Capture the Points mod I've seen some videos of. Dunno if that mod is public yet though.

Which means hey, at least eventually you'll get a mod that works a lot like this!

Duplolas likes this.
Mods: Rainbows