1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF Kiseki [REJECTED]

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by Lava, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Map name: Lava_Kiseki
    Gamemode: CTF
    Symmetrical: Yes
    Special features: look at the map
    Map: [​IMG]

Biurza and PUNK123 like this.
  2. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Meh I donĀ“t really like those hills tbh
    And maybe remove the bedrock of the middle one a bit, looks to high to me :)
    Also some of those caves down there are a bit useless, I would make them higher.

PUNK123 likes this.
  3. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

[​IMG] like this?

4. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Better ;3

Lava likes this.
  5. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

i suppose a rough hill map could be a good change of pace on official, however i cant imagine how the charging team will ever take the hill. Certainly would like to know how others feel about tough as nails mids to capture(and even if you get that you have another hill to fight up).

Lava likes this.
  6. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Both me and punk like the idea of rough hills map but this is a bit too rough. Matches are going to take very long especially when the one thing that lets maps like this be won (bomb arrow on the flagroom) doesn't work as good because of double flags.

Mid is very hard to capture and the small caves don't seem to be doing the map any good either.

Rejected