1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Klokinator

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Klokinator, Dec 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

• How often do you play?
      Pretty much every day, for 6-7 hours a day, but not on weekends at all.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
      Aphelion's servers, pretty much.
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?
        Actually we barely even knew each other. I asked him for admin because griefing was such an issue, and we've mostly curbed it.

• How long were you admin?
        It's been about three weeks.

• Was your admin status ever removed and if so why?
        No.
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
      They can post here I guess, it's up to them. Echo, Aphelion, JoshTG, maybe a couple other people. (It'd be people who play on Aphelion's server and I'm not 100% certain who all plays there since I'm only online at certain times of the day.)

• Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
      I crack down hard on griefing, it's my number one pet peeve. On Aphelion's server I permaban people a lot of the time (Depending on the circumstances) but on an official server I'll follow what the rules have to say, whether it's three days or otherwise.
      I also don't slack off and I do give people warnings before I take any action (Unless it's a deliberate base grief, like collapsing a tower, digging under spawn and placing spikes, or kegging their own base) so I like to think I'm not unfair at all when it comes to meting out punishments.

• Any other information you think might be relevant?

I've been around a couple years, I know what I'm doing in the game. Some people (cough maybe quite a few cough?) don't like me because I can be a bit obnoxious on the forums but really for me, it's all about being a good sport ingame, that's where it counts.
      I also run a LP channel and I was going to start doing LP's sometime soon for this game, so we might see how that pans out.
      I'm nice and I help new people when they show interest in learning. (Not gonna lie though, griefing brings out the worst in me.)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
    Hella likes this.
  2. Kramgnauh

Kramgnauh Bison Rider

know him enough that he is fair and what not. up-ity vote

Klokinator likes this.
  3. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Rejected. Maybe another time.